Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our new abode!!

Alright... here are some pics for your enjoyment (finally!!! we've been a "tad" busy). Here are all the bedrooms... we're still not completly organized... but we're getting there. i'll post some other house pics too. All of the bedrooms have been painted. My rents painted our room and ayla's room... they also painted the base coats for merrick and reegan's rooms. Matt and I went to an auction at Spring Lake Weselyn and won 15hours of painting from an amazing gal named april. she painted the "fun" parts of merrick's and reegan's rooms. She did an outstanding job. The track in merrick's room is actually magnetic... so he can put hotwheels cars on the wall :) it's pretty awesome!!


Merrick's Room (his room is downstairs)



Our room and OUR bathroom!!


Reegan's Room



Ayla's Room


3 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome pics!! House looks GREAT!!! Can't wait to see it in person! This is Jason's week off, so I will give you a call next week and we'll figure out a time to get together!! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful place you have. I must have you come over and help me decorate my place. I say we just become better friends like asap. I am so happy for you girl! (are you going to lakeann?)

Jamie said...

Ayla's room turned out so cute. I am happy for you guys!