Thursday, September 8, 2011

bugger

Writers block is coming over me and I haven’t even begun writing! What’s the issue? I know exactly what is going on here. This is going to be more complicated than I anticipated. There are options… safety or vulnerability. Why are there always options? The bugger of the issue is that people that I love may be (ha! WILL be) uncomfortable (hurt, angry, bummed, pissed) with what I write. Unfortunately, some of their choices have affected me greatly… and I need to discuss this with them before I can share my heart… my story. Ugh. Their point of view may be quiet different than mine… rightly so… but they are not in my brain… did not receive their words the way I did! Bugger, bugger, and bugger.  
I have, also, realized that I have to start with the fundamentals. This is about Jesus… has always been about Jesus and will continue to be about Jesus. Forget about all the religious edict BS that is thrown in our faces everyday. So I have to figure out how to get that point made.
My brain is hurting. I’m still in my relax”e” clothes… drifting… publish post?

1 comment:

Jen Wagenmaker said...

HE will show you what to write. You just be obedient and faithful. Believing in you. xo