for a very long time i couldn't "reach" God. i knew God was in me... but it felt like there was a WALL and He could not hear me and i just could not "reach" Him. I grew up in a Christian home... went to church three times a week and went to a Christian School until the sixth grade and went to a Christian College.. and i still could not REACH GOD. Ever feel like... "that"??
Here are some applicable ways to REACH Him.
- tell Him. Simply tell God that's how you feel. Ask Him to open your heart and unveil your eyes. Then...
- Read His word. Open up the Bible. The book of Psalms is amazing and a great place to start. Or the book of Ephesians or 2 Peter. Write notes IN YOUR Bible! write the date and what you feel God is revealing to you or questions you have. It's great to look back and see and remember what God has done.
- Dig deeper: Some good reads: 90 Minutes in Heaven, Anything by Stormie O'martian
- Remember: God planned you. He created you. He has a purpose for you. You do not need to question that. Simply ask Him to show you what He has already planned for you to do... it may simply be to smile or to talk or to invite or to bake or to clean or to "..." today.
- Share!! reach out. you are NOT ALONE! surprised to know this about me? let's talk. (email me... you would be an encouragement to me)
just know that God is waiting... He is waiting for you... and will listen and is listening. Move... become a threat and tell Satan to get back in the mud where he belongs. Let's be a moving generation.