One book that i am currently making my way through (i say "that" because this book is pretty raw and kinda forces you to deal w/ things... and realize things... and it's uncomfortable and unpleasant at times... but in the same breath it's refreshing). Shannon cuts to the heart and dissects to the core. In her book, "Every Women's Battle" she writes some biblical truths (feel free to copy and paste the verses below to the "bible" site and check them out for yourself) that we each need to resonate to our very core and claim! (pg. 61-63).
I Am Accepted in Christ
- I am God's child (John 1:12).
- I am Christ's friend (John 15:15).
- I have been justified (Romans 5:1).
- I am united with the Lord and one with him in spirit (1Corinthians 6:17).
- I have been bought at a price; I belong to God (1 Corinthians 12:27).
- I am a member of Christ's body (1 Corinthians 12:27).
- I am a saint (Ephesians 1:1).
- I have been adopted as God's child (Ephesians 1:5).
- I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:18).
- I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins (Colossians 1:14).
- I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10).
I am Secure in Christ
- I am free forever from condemnation (Romans 8:1-2).
- I am assured that all things work together for good(Romans 8:28).
- I am free from any condemning charges against me (Romans 8:33-34).
- I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:35, 38-39).
- I have been established, anointed, and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).
- I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected (Philippians 1:6)
- I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20).
- I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians3:3).
- I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I can find grace and mercy to help me in time of need (Hebrew 4:16).
- I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18).
I am Significant in Christ
- I am the salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14).
- I am a branch of the vine, a channel of his life (John 15:1,5).
- I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16).
- I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts 1:8).
- I am God's temple (1 Corinthians 3:16).
- I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20).
- I am God's coworker (2 Corinthians 6:1).
- I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6).
- I am God's workmanship (Ephesians 2:10).
- I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12).
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13).
*Ethridge, Shannon. Every Women's Battle. Colorado Springs; WaterBrook Press, 2003.